Thursday, September 6, 2018

Golden Gash!!: Demon Revolution Army (remake) [Chapter 23 - The Fallen King Chapter 1]

Golden Gash!!: Demon Revolution Army user guide




Golden Gash!!: Demon Revolution Army II - The Fallen King


Golden Gash!!: Demon Revolution Army II - The Fallen King, also known as "Konjiki no Gash!!: Mamono no Kakumei-gun II ~Taoreta Ō~ (金色のガッシュ! !:魔物の革命軍II 〜倒れた王〜)" and "Zatch Bell!: Mamodo Revolution Army II - The Fallen King," is a sub-sequel/extension to my Zatch Bell! / Konjiki no Gash (Bell)!! fan fiction, Golden Gash!!: Demon Revolution Army (specifically my remade version), which is a fan sequel to the Zatch Bell!/Konjiki no Gash!! manga series by Makoto Raiku. This new story arc takes place directly after Chapter 16 of my remade storyline in the other timeline, thus branching off from Chapter 17 and onward, which means that this sub-sequel can be read after Chapter 16 (remake) or after the final chapter (Remake: Chapter 22). However, it is recommended to read this story arc after reading the Revolution from the Dead (RftD) story (Remake: Chapters 1722) due to potential spoilers and that The Fallen King (TFK) arc is labeled after the last RftD chapter.

27 years after a young demon boy named Gash Bell become the new King of Demon World, a rebellious group called the Demon Revolution Army—led by its leading Death Generals #1 Zega and #2 Zecross—commenced war on Demon World to bring chaos and pandemonium into Demon World. As each day passed, the Demon Revolution Army was being defeated. After defeating the Demon Revolution Army, the former seventh Death General—the Great Mad Genius Scientist Dr. Zulu—created his empire, the Zulu Empire, in the Human World and later in the past's timeline (Timeline B), 27 years ago. Demon Prince Raiden Bell, the son of Demon King Gash Bell, and his friends stopped the Demon Revolution Army and put an end to Dr. Zulu's empire in the present and past. Raiden and his friends said their goodbyes to young Demon King Gash Bell and returned back to the future in peace, but only to face another terrible threat in the present timeline (Timeline A): Armageddon. Meanwhile, back in the past timeline (Timeline B), how are the young and kind Demon King, his resurrected parents, and his friends doing? Have the future warriors taken care of all of their problems in the past timeline or were more problems created in response?

Trivia: Franchises that inspired me to make this new story arc are WarcraftStarCraftHarry Potter, and Star Wars.

Chapter 23 (The Fallen King Chapter 1): A New Start but a New End


Chapter 16 Recap


[Insert random recap music]
After his defeat in the Human World, the mad demon scientist Dr. Zulu of the present timeline used copied data of the Dr. Kido's and Dr. Coral Q's portable time machine to warp into the past timeline (Timeline B) and teamed up with his much younger-looking self, planning on taking over the past with his rebuilt Zulu Empire. However, his world domination was once foiled again by Raiden Bell, Prince of Demon World of the present timeline (Timeline A). After stopping the Demon Revolution Army from forming in the past timeline, Raiden Bell, his kingly younger brother Rain Bell, and the rest of their friends waved goodbye and went back to their present timeline. Demon World of the past is saved... for now...

A little girl named Patie, who was chosen to become the young Demon King's future bride and queen, became temporarily blinded from toxic acid to the eyes, sprayed by Dr. Zulu's second Dembot Master, ZDB-M02 Death Devil. Fortunately, her eyes were healed by Head Doctor Danny of the present timeline and Dr. Danny also healed all of those wounded by the poisonous Death Devil. Patie was able to see again a week after her eyes were restored and she continued to carry out her duties as a future kind queen, aiding her kingly boyfriend. In fact, after repairing a mysterious fortune teller's house, the Fortune Teller Lady gave a reward in return for their work: The resurrection of two loved ones. Gash and Patie requested to have Gash's parents—the former monarchs of Demon World—to be resurrected. However, Gash's parents will only be alive for as long as the mysterious Fortune Teller Lady is alive due to her strict necromancy regulations.
[End of random recap music]

Scene: Royal Bell Family Palace (a week later in Timeline B)


[Insert random town music]
A week has passed ever since Demon King Gash Bell's and Prince Zeon Bell's thousand-year-old father and mother, the previous King and Queen of Demon World before their son Gash, were resurrected by a fortune tellerthat can use necromancy. Demon World seemed very peaceful now. With Gash's and Zeon's parents alive and well, they helped their son's job in monarchy once more. With their parents doing their jobs, Gash and Patie finally went to school together on a regular schedule as they used to take shifts, along with Zeon, in keeping order with their people. Prince Zeon, however, is undergoing some intense military training, like he did when was a baby when his father, as Demon King of the time, forced him to go under intense training. However, Zeon isn't being forced this time and he is training under his own will so that he'll lead Demon World Military someday.

The giant ex-king sat on his old throne, sighing in relief, "Ooh..." with his huge fingers gripped to the giant throne's armrest. His average-human-sized wife asked him, "Are you feeling okay, dear?" Ex-King Bell responded, "Umu... Honey, it's been so long since we did this. This was supposed to be our son's time to shine. I'm no longer King of Demon World and here I feel like I'm going through another thousand years. I'm getting too old for this." Ex-Queen Bell said, "Oh dear, it's been a week since we came back from the dead and you're already being grumpy." The ex-King responded, "Grumpy?" His wife chuckled. Ex-King Bell sighed, "The people didn't even know that we were dead this whole time." His wife was thinking and said, "I don't remember what it was like being... Well, I was scared. Very scared, then... we ended up here. It... It felt so short, yet, we've been gone for a while. Everything is a blank in-between." Her husband was also thinking about it just now, "Umu... Same..." Whatever memories they had in the Spirit World were erased when they were resurrected through demon magic. They'll recover their memories of the Spirit World when they go back.

Following that, the former King was wondering about his killer, "Still, what were they thinking when they kept those... terrorists alive? Amnesia and watch under the military are not a deserving punishment." His wife grew upset and yelled, "Dear, don't be like this. And what would have thought? Executing them? We don't do that anymore. Our little boy wouldn't like that." The ex-king felt frustration but sighed, "Ehh, I know. Well, I hope what they are doing is right, for all demonkind. My apologies, hon. Hmm?!"

Speaking of his son, he sensed his kingly son returning to the palace along with the young King's girlfriend. "We're home!" They shouted as they barged through the palace entrance door happily. Gash is still wearing the same clothes while Patie—while she still wears the same dress and ballet flats—now wearing a pink tiara headband on her head as well as a big pink bowtie at the back of her hair and her hair has slightly grown back to her shoulders. Gash's mother welcomed them happily, "Gash-kun, Patie-chan, welcome home! So happy and adorable as usually. How's that new tiara, Patie, dear?" Patie touched her pink tiara and said, "Very nice. It's just like the one my mama and papa bought for me but prettier. Thank you and Gash-chan so very much." Gash's mother said, "I'm glad. It suits you well, as well as that hair bow. Again, I'm so sorry for what happened to your other tiara at school. Please be careful." Patie pouted and crossed her arms, "Those bullies! I try being nice but they kept insulting me, taking my tiara and breaking it. All I know is that they are jealous that I will be Gash's queen and not them. I'm very tempted fight back, but I promised Gash-chan I would be a kind queen." Gash looked really thrilled and wanted to talk to his parents about something, "Hey, hey, mother, father, I heard from our school headmaster that the barrier between Demon World and Human World was loosened again. Can I invite my human friends over while we have time?" His mother looked pleased, "Sure, hon." The giant ex-King was displeased, "Don't encourage him, hon. We don't need more humans roaming around Demon World." He knows that the Chinese human martial artist Li Yen is living in Demon World with Li's demon boyfriend Wonrei, as Gash told his parents all about his adventures while they were dead. His wife firmly said, "Oh, stop it, you," then said to her son, "I'll get letters for you." Gash said excitingly, "Thank you, mother!" Gash then asked his girlfriend to make sure of something, "Patie-chan, are you sure you don't..." Patie knows what he'll say, "I know it's been a while since I saw him but... maybe next time. I still don't think I'm ready for him yet. I want to see who you might want to bring. It's only opened for three for now." Gash asked to make sure, "You sure?" Patie is sticking with her choice, "I'm fine. So, who did you have in mind?" Gash thinks of some humans to invite to Demon World. The person Patie mentioned was her former human partner, Ururu, though she is not confident enough to confront him. The reason why is because of the guilty things Patie did in the Human World. Though, while there is nothing to fear, she wants to move on; looking forward to a good future.

Scene: Takamine Resident of Mochinoki City, Japan of the Human World (afternoon)


Most schools in Japan in the Human World were over and students were heading home. The 15-year old high school student Kiyomaro Takamine was walking home. As he arrived home, he opened the mailbox to bring in the daily mail, not paying attention to each mail until he entered the house, "I'm home." His mother, Hana Takamine, was washing dishes in the kitchen. She responded, "Welcome home. Suzume not with you today?" Kiyomaro responded, "I dropped her off home." As Hana was washing a plate, she said, "Alright. Kiyomaro, I'm quite proud of you." Still holding the mail in his hands, Kiyomaro wondered, "For what?" Hana said, "You finally started dating." Kiyomaro answered awkwardly, "Well, okay." Hana told him about her love life, "Ya' know, I was quite young when I fell in love with your father. Seitaro was quite dashing during our teen years. Very smart too. Oh, we don't really get to see him often anymore." Kiyomaro sat at the table and sighed, "He's never here. And I just considered getting a girlfriend." Hana said, "Well, I hope you and Suzume bond well." As Kiyomaro was checking the mail, he said, "Yeah." As he was going through the mail, the last two things he saw caught his attention, "What's this?" They appeared to be two envelopes with the Demon World logo stamped on them.

Hana wondered, "What is it, dear?" Kiyomaro said, "Gash sent us messages." Hana was surprised, "Really?" As Kiyomaro handed all of her mail, she checked Gash's envelope. As they both opened their envelopes from Demon World, Kiyomaro read his out loud, "Dear Kiyomaro, it's been... ehh..." Kiyomaro made an annoyed expression, this bad handwriting... The handwriting was a bit sloppy, but at least it was in a native human language they understand [Japanese]. Anyway, Kiyomaro tried reading it, "... It's been a while since we saw you. Well, not that long. Anywayz... Anyway..." This handwriting... Kiyomaro is having a hard time reading it.

Suddenly, they heard a knocking noise from the front door and Hana said, "I'll get it," and walked to the door and opened it, "Hello? Suzume? Welcome, dear." Suzume replied, "Hi! Hey, Takamine-kun..." Kiyomaro felt slightly annoyed, "You know you can just call me Kiyomaro and why did you come here when I dropped you off home?" Suzume responded, "I got a letter from Gash-kun. But umm... Can you tell me what it says?" Suzume Mizuno is a klutzy girl and is not as intelligent, but she wouldn't be able to make out the words on sloppy handwriting. Kiyomaro was surprised, "You too? Alright, let me start over in my message." He restarts his message, "Dear Kiyomaro, it's been awhile since we saw you... Anyway, I sent you and Suzume and Hana-dono an invitation to... Demon World?!" Hana and Suzume were confused but Kiyomaro continued reading after a half-second pause, "The barrier between both worlds were opened once more but... I can only invite three people this time. Oh, I got a surprise I wanted to show you. It's a secret. You'd be excited to see... Well, see you here. It's that red button. Sincerely, Gash." Hana was very curious, "Demon World?" Kiyomaro said, "Sorry, I tried explaining it to you when you asked where I was but you didn't believe... Well, he said to press... this button?" What they are looking at in the letter is a small graphical button to the bottom of the invitation, flat on the surface as if it's not a real button but the three pressed it anyway. They suddenly disappeared from the Takamine home. "Whoa!" They reacted as they disapparate.
[/End of random town music]

Scene: Royal Bell Family Palace (entrance gate)


[Insert random town music]
As the three humans warped into Demon World, they appeared in front of the palace, over twenty meters away from the giant entrance gate to the palace. Suzume and Hana were shocked and confused with Hana saying, "W-What happened? Where are we?" This was a site Kiyomaro is used to seeing, "This is it. Demon World, specifically where Gash lives. This is his palace." Hana was very shocked, "Oh, my! You weren't kidding But how did we got here?" Kiyomaro said, "We were invited, come on, I'll show you around." As they head towards the palace entrance, which was guarded by two loyal soldiers, Suzume and Hana were feeling intimated walking towards demonic soldiers, however, the soldiers bowed and welcomed them, "Welcome to the Royal Bell Family Palace." "We've been expecting your arrival." As they jabbed the butts of their spears to the ground, the giant palace entrance gate opened slowly.

"Kiyomaro!" The moment the entrance door was opened enough, Gash hastily glomped on Kiyomaro with Kiyomaro being jumpscared, "Gash?!" As Kiyomaro fell over, Gash said, "You came. Hehe!" Hana was surprised, "Gash? Kiyomaro, are you okay?" Suzume was blessed to set Gash Bell again, "Hi, Gash-kun!" The guards felt a bit aggravated that the guests are being informal to the King but they remained motionless and emotionless since they don't want to be rude to the new guests. Kiyomaro, being flattened by Gash, yelled at him in annoyance, "Gash, get off!" Gash then ran and hugged Hana, "Ooh! Hana-dono! Suzume!" Hana patted his head with her left hand, "It's good to see you again, Gash." Gash giggled. Patie just appeared at the gate entrance too, saying, "You must be really happy to see them again. Hi, Kiyomaro." Kiyomaro stood back up and said, "Hey, Patie." Hearing from the story Kiyomaro told her, Hana wondered, "You must be Gash's girlfriend. Kiyomaro told me about you. My, you have such a cute girlfriend, Gash." Gash felt embarrassed and blushed, "Emm..." Suzume loved the adorable water demon as well as well as knowing she is Gash's girlfriend, "Cute! Kiyomaro and I just started dating too." Patie said, "That's nice, umm..." Kiyomaro introduced them, "This is Suzume and this my mother, Hana." Patie said happily, "It's nice to meet you." Hana said, "Same. I would never have thought Gash would get a girlfriend. He didn't seem the type but you two are so adorable." Patie blushed, "Thank you." Gash was just so thrilled that he said, "Oh, Kiyomaro, come in, I want to show you something." Kiyomaro wondered, "Yeah, I read the letter, what is it?"

As the group enters the palace, before they had time to fully be astonished on how nice and huge Gash's home looked, Gash's mother, the previous Queen of Demon World, walked up to them and said, "Hello, there. So you're my little Gash's guests." They wondered and Kiyomaro asked, "Who are you?" She responded, "I'm his mother." They were surprised, especially Kiyomaro, "Ehh?! But Gash, wasn't your parents...?" Gash's mother already knew what Kiyomaro was going to ask, "I was brought back to life along with my husband." Hana wondered, "Brought back, how's that poss—" She then shook off her question and said, "It's nice to meet you." Gash's mother said, "It's nice to meet you. I heard about you. Thank you so much for taking care of my little boy when he was in the Human World. I felt terrible when I heard he had amnesia there." Hana replied, "My pleasure." Suzume was looking around the room, astounded. She just now noticed there was a giant sitting in the back of the throne room, "Ahh! Who's that?"

Hana was shocked to see a giant king—well, giant ex-king. Gash's mother responded, "This is my husband, Gash's father. He was the King of this world before my youngest son." Kiyomaro wasn't that surprised as he has seen his resurrected corpse in the future timeline, but he was still intrigued in meeting him full-fledged. As the group walked towards the former King and looked up to him, Kiyomaro wondered what he should say, "Umm... uh?" The giant said to him, "So, you are the human who led my son to the road of King of Demon World, am I correct?" Kiyomaro answered, "Hmm... Yeah. Kiyomaro. Kiyomaro Takamine. So, you are..." Gash's father answered, "I am the former King of Demon World. I lived for over a thousand years, serving this world as King. You are quite interesting for a human. Your heart, your determination, your power, and the bonds you made, I have seen nothing like it for a long time. Even stronger that me and my old partner a thousand years back." Kiyomaro wondered, "What was your partner like?" The former King said, "Actually, you kind of remind me of him. Strong, determined, bondable. It's been so long that I've forgotten a lot about him. It's a shame."

Kiyomaro then wandered, "And where's Zeon?" Small footsteps were heard across a hallway towards the throne room. It was Prince Zeon Bell. He knew Kiyomaro was coming so he was going to check, "So, you did come." Hana and Suzume were surprised to see a twin but Suzume mistakes him for Gash, "Hi, Gash!" Gash was confused, "Huh? I'm right here." Suzume looked at the twins back and forth and said, "There are two of them?" Zeon cringed in awkwardness. Kiyomaro said, "They are twin brothers. That's Zeon, he's the older brother." Hana and Suzume were surprised with Hana saying, "I didn't know you had a brother, Gash." This was something Kiyomaro forgot to mention to his mother when he told his story, "Oh, right? Did I forget to mention Gash had a twin brother." Zeon didn't bother to stay and was walking back. Kiyomaro asked, "Zeon—?" Zeon said, "I'm going back to training." Gash felt sorry that he forgot about Zeon asked his brother before he left, "Oh, Zeon, I forgot about you. I should have asked you if you wanted to invite someone since... I could only invite three people." Zeon said, "It's fine. There's no one I want to see." Kiyomaro said, "Not even Dufaux ?" Zeon stopped for a second and said, "As long as he's fine, I'm happy. That's all I care about. Sorry, I'm busy." He continued leaving through the hallway.

Gash's and Zeon's father said to the group, "Zeon is training to lead my Royal Knights and the military one day as I fear we may not be here too long. I've been giving him training ever since he was a baby. He was very stubborn, like me." Kiyomaro asked him, "Did you force him to do military training? Did you force him to become a... bad guy, when he was in the Human World?" The others including their mother got worried. The former King answered, "I did force him into harsh training in the past and I was very strict with him. However, because of his jealousy of the power I've given Gash-sama, it has made him... very dark. However, I noticed a great change with him in these times ever since my youngest son took over my stead. I see his dedication in protecting the new King, something I didn't expect would happen. The darkness he originally had no longer surrounds him. I originally feared for what would happen to Gash-sama, which is why we had to send him away as an infant." The mother still felt guilty and sad for having to leave Gash with their maid named Yuno who raised and abused Gash as a child. She said, "I felt terrible having to do such an awful thing. Leaving my baby boy alone with one of our maids that abused our child for years. I was a terrible mother to let it happen, but my husband did it for his protection. I'm so sorry, Gash-sama. I didn't come to visit you until the week before you went to the Human World for that competition." Gash said, "It's okay, mother." Hana remembered, "So what was it about his brother?" Kiyomaro answered quietly, "His brother was the one that gave him amnesia." Hana was shocked and worried while Suzume cried for Gash, "Oh, that's so terrible." Gash said, "Please don't blame Zeon-nī anymore. He's different now. He's protecting me now." Kiyomaro said, "I know. Sorry to bring that up." Patie quietly mumbled to herself, staring over her left shoulder with her arms crossed, "Well, I still can't forgive him for..."

Gash's and Zeon's mother told everyone, "Everyone, why don't we head to the Great Hall and have a feast. I'll show you guys around our palace." Suzume was intrigued, "A feast? That'll be wonderful!" Hana wondered, "Is it really okay?" Kiyomaro said, "We have a whole day before we get back, right? Let's enjoy the time we have." Hana said, "We should leave by tonight." As they were walking through the halls, leaving the ex-King at the throne, Gash said, "Hana-dono, Suzume, you should stay tonight." Hana said, "I can't, I got things to do." Gash was upset, "Ahh..." Hana continues, "Besides, Suzume, did you tell your parents you were leaving?" Suzume forgot and cried in a panic, "Ehh, I forgot to let them know." Gash's mother asked her husband before following the others, "Do you want anything, dear?" The ex-King said, "I'm fine for now, hon. Have fun with our guests and make sure they stay out of trouble."

As the group was looking around the halls, seeing floating mops and dust pans sweeping the walls and other magical things passing by, like animated floating candles, Hana was astounded seeing so many unbelievable things, "Wow, this place is so unbelievable and unrealistic. It's like being inside a fairy tale." Gash's mother responded, "That's Demon World for ya'," then she giggled. She then said, "Demon World is a world full of magic. Don't worry, it's not as evil or bad as humans made them out to be in their mythology, religion, or other stories. We demons [魔物, mamono] are not all evil but there are many nice ones and my boy is growing up to be a kind King with peace and harmony for the next thousand years." Hana was relieved to hear that, "That's really nice. It's no wonder why he had those tiny horns on his head when I bathed him. And his facial appearance. And for a thousand years? How long do you live for?" Gash's mother responded, "It differs from different species of demon but we demons that resemble you humans can live for several thousand years. Some can live for millions at most." Hana and Suzume were amazed and Hana said, "Oh, my! That's a really long time. So, I heard you died. Care to explain how you came back, if I may ask?" Kiyomaro stated, "Necromancers do exist in Demon World but from what I heard, they're very rare and necromancy is extremely difficult to learn. A group that once attacked Demon World had an evil necromancer among them." Patie said, "While Gash and I were helping people, we met this nice fortune teller who brought back Gash's parents." Kiyomaro wondered, "And yours?" Patie replied, "The nice old lady could only bring back two so I wanted to make Gash-chan happy." The others smiled and Hana said, "That's very sweet of you, dear."

The happy gang had a big feast in the palace's Great Hall with yellowtail, all kinds of other meat, desserts, fruits, vegetables, and so forth. After the meal, they said their goodbyes. The former queen instructed them that pressing the flat button on the invitation card teleports them back to the Human World, where they teleported from. After the three left Demon World, their invitation cards disappeared afterward.

Scene: Royal Bell Family Palace of Demon World (two weeks later)


Two weeks later, "We'll be out. Take care, sweeties." Gash's mother and her husband were leaving the palace to do political and civil work in Demon World while Gash and Patie were playing with toys and dolls in the throne room. Gash responded before his parents left, "Okay! bye, mother! bye, father!"
[/End of random town music]

Scene: Around cities in Demon World


As the former sovereigns were wandering around Demon World, the ex-Queen said to her giant husband, "It's been so quiet. I'm glad everyone's getting along so well and no troubles." The ex-King replied, "Of course they won't cause any trouble, knowing that I'm back. I was a stubborn King to our world. Hmm?" The ex-King wondered why his wife stopped moving. For some odd reason, as the former Queen was looking at her arms with a panic expression, her arms were disappearing, turning into dust. The ex-King wondered, "What is—?!" He then paused and noticed his new body was falling apart too, turning to dust little-by-little. Something was wrong. His wife yelled in a panic, "Darling, what's going on? Ah!" Her arms completely turned to dust and the rest of her body was starting to disappear too. The ex-King was shocked as his resurrected body was disappearing too, "It can't be... Is this it?" The ex-queen panicked, "Oh god, not now! Are we really going back? No! We haven't properly said our goodbyes to Gash and Zeon. Oh, no!" Her entire body turned to dust out of nowhere. The ex-King grievingly yelled, "No!" but as he reached out to his deceased wife's dust, his new body dropped into dust too.

The civilians around them panicked and were confused with one saying, "What's going? Your Majesties!" They gathered around a large pile of dust.

Scene: Royal Bell Family Palace (night)


[Insert random sad music]
Gash and Patie did not receive word about the incident that day, not yet. Gash and Patie are in the King's bed, alone together in the dark but with night lights shining around them. Gash was getting really anxious, "They never came back before bed. Mother, father, where are you?" As Patie covered herself in the blankets next to Gash while Gash was sitting on the bedsheet with his head and arms down to his knees, she said, "Don't worry, Gash-chan. I'm... I'm sure your parents will be alright." Gash said, "I'm not used to sleeping without them anymore. They always came home before bed time, read us bedtime stories, and we would sleep on father with you and mother holding me." Patie said, "You still have me. I'll hold you." Gash wondered, "What if... what if they disappeared again? What if they... go away again?" Patie tried cheering him, "Listen, if they don't come back by morning, we'll check on that Fortune Teller Lady. Maybe she'll know where they're at, if..." Patie was worried too, "Well, I hope they're alright. Come here, let me comfort you." Gash put his body under the sheets and cuddled up to Patie, feeling sad, tearing up, but felt the warmth from Patie's love as Patie hugged him. She kissed him on his forehead and said while closing her eyes, "Good night, Gash. I hope they'll be back." Gash slowly cried on her in sadness, "Unu..."

Scene: Royal Bell Family Palace (the next day in the morning)


The next morning, King Gash and Patie left the palace in a hurry. Prince Zeon received news from what happened and looked around the palace, "Gash-sama, where are you?" He then quietly said to himself in frustration, "Darn it. Where'd they go off to? Did someone tell him?" Seems Zeon knows what happened to them but does Gash and Patie know?

Scene: The Divination Shop (shortly after)



As Gash and Patie rushed inside the Divination Shop to see how the Fortune Teller Lady was doing. Gash said, "We're here," while Patie hastily asked, "Hey, Miss Fortune—Ahh!" She got frightened upon seeing the giant old lady and Gash got worried too. The Fortune Teller Lady, while she was sitting in her large chair with her wrinkly arms on the armrests, her head was down and she was appearing lifeless; not moving at all. Suddenly, a large demon child within the shop was crying like a toddler, "Waah-haha!" As Gash and Patie heard the cry, it was the thousand-year-old (but not physically thousand-year-old) demon child Belgim E.O., a large mummy demon, wearing pharaoh-like clothing and sitting on a tall throne. He was one of the demons who competed in the Battle to Determine Demon King over a thousand years ago but was petrified for a thousand years by Goren of the Stone but was freed in the latest Demon Battle. Gash wondered, "One of Zophise's Four Heavenly Kings? What happened?" As lots of tears dropped into Belgim's zombie-like face, looking so depressed, he said, "Great-great-grandmama died yesterday. Uh-huhuhuhu!" This was a surprise to them as they never knew that with Patie saying, "She's your grandmother?" An ancestor, specifically. Gash got really upset, and because he now knows that the Fortune Teller Lady passed away, he figured his parents went back to Spirit World, "Then, that means..." He started crying, feeling depressed all over again, "Mother... Father... They're gone." Gash kneeled on the ground in despair and cried in grief. While Belgim was crying in the background for the loss of his ancestor, Patie hugged Gash to her chest and apologized to him while crying, "There, there. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Gash. I was hoping it wasn't this soon." Gash, held within his girlfriend's arms and with his head on the heart breast of her dress, said, "I never got to say goodbye to them, properly. As Patie comforted him with tears, she tried cheering him, "If... If we find another necromancer, a good one, we can bring them back." Gash responded, "It's... It's fine. Wherever they may be, I want them to live happy in the afterlife. I just never really got to say goodbye before they left me." Even though Gash did say 'goodbye' to his parents before he left, he didn't get to say goodbye the moment before his parents returned to Spirit World.
[/End of random sad music]

Scene: A graveyard in Demon World (in the afternoon)


[Insert random sad music]
The news spread around Demon World that the previous monarchs of Demon World officially passed away. Before, no one other than the Demon Revolution Army co-leaders knew that the previous sovereigns were murdered, which was why a funeral was never held until now. King Gash, Patie, Prince Zeon, and many of their friends, as well as hundreds of demon civilians and even the school headmaster, went to a public funeral for the former sovereigns with the dust of their new bodies buried beneath the ground. Everyone felt sad, grief, anguish, and even some just felt neutral during the funeral. Even the Royal Knights who served the previous monarchs gave their support to their fallen King and Queen. All of the civilians learned that their previous leaders were murdered, revived, and died again when the public funeral was announced.

During the funeral, Gash cried deeply, "... I miss them. I miss them so much already." Patie cried softly, "I miss them too. I really loved your mother. She was so kind." Their friend Tio said, "It's hard to imagine how terrible this is on you, but we're here for you." Their anthropomorphic duck-like friend Kyanchome followed up Tio's statement, "Yeah. I mean, I can't imagine how painful it is to lose parents." His froggish adoptive brother Byonko felt sad hearing that since it brought back terrible memories of his and Patie's families being slaughtered by Zophise, "Ehh... I miss mom and dad. Gerororo..." Kyanchome apologized, "S-Sorry, Byonko." Behind them, Kyanchome's father Tiger said to his adoptive son, "You still have us. You're family."

Coming up behind Gash was the elderly school headmaster. The ancient goat-like headmaster said to the King, "I'm sorry for your loss, Your Majesty. To think that our old King would leave so soon. While it was a long time, I remember the day when your father became King as if it were a year ago. Thousand years really passes quickly. Maybe I'm getting way too old for this; living over a million years of our thousand-year tradition." Gash stopped his tears and asked him, "What was my father like... when he was in school?" The headmaster replied, "He was more like your twin brother as what he is now. Bold, strong, and protective. Though, his school grades, well... Umm... I can't remember. I hardly remember your mother's school life. It was a different time." The school headmaster suddenly fell asleep after his speech. "Huh? He's asleep at a time like this?" Patie wondered. Prince Zeon heard the headmaster but he didn't care, though, while he didn't cry in grief even in the slightest, he did mourn to his fallen parents with honor and pride.
[/End of random sad music]

Now that it is confirmed that the previous demon monarchs are officially dead, how will Demon World change? Would it change for the better or the worst, given from the recent events within in the last few months including the sudden battles?

Scene: A gang hideout somewhere in Demon World (after the funeral)


[Insert random character music]
dwarven demon, looking like Viking with long, blonde beard and wearing green Viking clothes with a lightning-shaped scar on his right eye, barged inside a hideout filled with demon criminals in hiding, looking exhausted from running. He loudly informed a gang leader in a Scottish accent, "Aye, Boss! We got word. The previous King o Demon World is deid. Really-really deid, me lad." An anthropomorphic hyena demon who was sitting on a styling chair with laughing heads on the back cushion, made a big evil smile with his tongue hanging out to the side of his face and responded in a joker-like voice but raspy, "Kyahahaha! After all the crazy things: The random attacks, the confirmation of a dead King, I'd say this is the best time to strike. We, the Laughing Deathstock Gang, shall take over the world while their guard is down. I, Hyenus Maximus, will bring Demon World into a craze of laughin' chaos. Kyahahahoohaha!" The dwarf demon, named Thodrum Thunderbeard, wondered, "Err, ar ye sure it's the reit time, Maxie, me boss? Right nou?" The hyena demon fixed his black pointy sunglasses said with an evil smile, "Can't have crazy fun without crazy risks. Alright, gang, we got one shot and it's all or nothing. Get ready; we'll strike tomorrow morning. We'll create a laughin' revolution. Kyehehe!" Who is this random hyena demon wearing black pointy sunglasses, a red vest, and a fedora, and what could he possibly do to harm Demon World and its monarchy? What are this random gang's chances of taking over Demon World, anyway, and how do they compare to the Demon Revolution Army of the present timeline? This group in the present timeline did engage battle with some Royal Knights of the present timeline when the Demon Revolution Army announced war and they were defeated, just like the Acolytes of the Nether in the present timeline. Chances that this rebel group may succeed in the past may be low, but they appear to be a very unpredictable group.
[/End of random character music]


List of Chapters (remake) on DeviantART

Volume 1: Demon Revolutionary War - The Revolution Begins
Volume 2: Demon Revolutionary War - Climax of Chaos
Volume 3: The Zulu Empire
Volume 4: Revolution from the Dead
Volume 5: The Fallen King - Reign of Chaos
Volume 6: The Fallen King - Battle of the Dead
Volume 7: The Fallen King - For the Nether

List of Chapters (original/obsolete) on DeviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment